How does our free car check tool work?
We help over one million buyers, by offering the most comprehensive free car data that are available in the market
Our free car history includes:
- MOT status and MOT due date
- Vehicle tax status
- Vehicles age and first registration date
- Odometer reading (mileage) during recent MOT test
- Basic details of vehicle such as make, fuel type, model, no. of doors, vehicle color, no. of gears and engine size, no. of seats.
- Total estimated vehicle running cost per annum ( based on tax rate, fuel cost, and MOT rate)
- Data of vehicle performance ( such as: top speed, power RPM, power KW and torque)
- Economic and environmental details of vehicle (fuel consumption and co2 emission rates)
- Mot history of the vehicle including advisory and failure notice
By our free car check you can make sure whether the details you have matches the information the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) holds about the vehicle
You can check any vehicle registered in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
What does car analytics full car history report cover?
For short listing your next car our free car check is great, but if you are close to buying a car then we strongly recommend you to upgrade to full vehicle history check.
Our full car history check reveals all key information instantly and helps you in making an informed decision.
Critical car data check
- Check whether the car has any outstanding finance
- Check whether the car has been in an accident
- Check whether the car has a stolen report in police nation computer
- Check whether there is any inconsistency with the mileage reading with help of premium mileage history
- Check whether the car is flagged as high risk vehicle (often related to finance and owner ship disputes)
Important car data check
- With vehicle owner check, check the number of previous owners
- History of number plate change
- Color change history
- Check if the vehicle is scrapped
- Check VIN ( Vehicle identification number)
- Engine number recorded by DVLA
- Check 8 price band vehicle valuation (dealer forecourt, trade retail, private clean, private average, part exchange auction, trade poor and trade average)
- Check for inconsistency with premium mileage history source